Templates in NoCode-X are blueprints that can be used to build several types:
|Web application pages||Create pages for your web application|
|Mobile application pages||Create pages for your mobile web application|
|Reusable components||Create reusable components that you can easily use on your other templates|
|PDF (In development)||Create a template which you can use to generate PDF’s.|
|Emails (In development)||Create a template which you can use to generate Emails|
Templates use several concepts for you to work with:
|Inheritance||Make one template inherit from another to easily maintain parts of your application that should return on each page. (For example: Navigation, Header, etc…)|
|Layers (In development)||Split up parts of your template in different layers, and hide/show them in different situations.|
|Components||Add components to your templates simply by dragging & dropping them into place.|
|Grid based design||Use grid based design to design pages that will look great in any resolution. (f.e. https://960.gs/)|
|Embedding||Embed your templates in any application (f.e. existing websites)|
|Multilanguage support||Create your templates in multiple languages.|
Create new template
Follow these steps to create a new template:
- Navigate to the “Editor” and click on the Templates icon. A searchable list of all templates will appear. Initially, it will be empty.
- Click the “Create” button in the top right.
- Choose the template type. Based on the type you choose different default settings are being enforced.
- Choose a language. Adding languages later is possible through “Multilanguage support”
- Click the Create template button. You are automatically redirect to the Template Editor where you can now start building your template.