In previous tutorials we have focused on creating web pages. NoCode-X also allows you to create Application Programming Interfaces or APIs. It is recommended to read the API documentation before following this tutorial.
We could, for example, implement the following API features:
- Request a list of all diagnosis requests
- Request the specific information of a patient’s symptoms form
- Make a new diagnosis request
- Update an existing diagnosis request
- Delete an existing diagnosis request
This allows doctors and patients to automate their interaction with our application and integrate it into their own. Let’s get started!
Making an API
Navigate to the Api tab and click the New button: