In NoCode-X, developers can be part of one or more companies. A company has one or more applications. A developer does not necessarily have the ability to access all applications within a company they are a part of.
There are two ways for developers to join a company:
- Create a new one. This is detailed below.
- Join an existing company. A member of a company can invite other developers. The company will then automatically appear in the developer’s company list.
Create first company
After Creating your NoCode-X account, you can now register a company. Follow these steps:
- Click the Create your first company! button. This is shown in the first image below.
- Choose a name for your company. Press Save when done. This is shown in the second image below.
- You are now ready to start building applications!
Create additional companies
If you are already a part of one or more companies, follow this procedure to create a new company:
- Click the arrow in the navigator bar on top of the page, indicated by a white arrow in the image below.
- Click the Add company button, indicated by a red arrow below.
- Choose a name for your company. Press Save when done.
- You will then be asked to create this company’s first application.
Edit company details
To view and edit information about your company, click the Company button in the menu on the left. This is shown in the image below. A company has the following attributes:
|Company name||View and edit the company’s name.|
Click Save to save your changes.